Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day















My mother's day started out by sleeping in a bit, Travis got up with Sebastian and Oliver at 7:00. They snuck out to the store and got me a donut and flowers, which were beautiful. We went to church and then got food to bring home and eat. After everyone had naps, we started making dinner for Travis's mom and dad who were joining us for dinner. Travis grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, but for the mother's, we got steaks. They were wonderful! We made Jane's favorite dessert, two-toned dessert. Hopefully she felt special. WE are so thankful for both of our mother's. God has blessed us with two Godly mother's who care for us and encourage us.

I am so grateful for the chance to be a mother to my 3 blessings. Oliver kept telling me all day,"happy mother's day". It was so cute how he wanted to make me feel special.





1 comment:

  1. I love love love love love browsing your blog while listening to the "rainbow" song. I cry as you have put this page together flawlessly. I am proud of your mommyhood. The way you allow God to lead you is awesome and inspiring. I am soooooo glad your pregnant again!!!!! ;)
    Love Nana Renee

    ReplyDelete