Friday, April 17, 2009

Excited!

Now that we have the adoption ball rolling, we are planning some fundraisers. I get so excited about planning things and being able to use my creative side. So as of now, we are making t-shirts and bracelets to sell. I have created a couple designs to choose from and found a company to print them at a decent price. I also have a couple designs for bracelets to make but I am still researching the cost to make them and where to buy the supplies. My goal is to have them available by the end of the month for people to purchase.
As we are filling out the paper work, we are getting more and more excited about adopting. It's so awesome to read other people's blogs about their experience through this journey. It is evident that God moves through His people to bring families together. What an awesome God we serve!!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. and let me know when the fundraiser starts and when we can buy something! Does all the money go towards the adoption fees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All money received from the fundraiser will go towards the adoption fees. You can place an order whenever you are ready. Thanks for the support. love ya

    ReplyDelete