Monday, April 6, 2009

What's on your face?




Today Oliver was playing with a cup by making it suction around his mouth. I saw him doing it and thought nothing of it, untill Travis came home. As soon as he saw Oliver he said, "What happened to your face?" With Oliver having allergies, we are always suspicious of an allergic reaction to something. I laughed and said, "oh, he is fine. He was just playing with a cup so it's a little red," not knowing what it had done to his face. When I saw his face, I just died laughing. He looked like he was growing facial hair in the perfect place of a gotee. There were little specks of blood all over his chin and it was purple and blue like a hickie. And the ironic part is, they have pictures on Saturday!! I really hope it goes away by then. The pictures don't really do it justice, it is really comical to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment