Tuesday, April 21, 2009

working

Sunday I had my first full day of work. It was so hard to be away from my boys for that long. They had fun with Travis and they played at "nana and pops". I was glad to hear that they did ask for me, but it breaks my heart to know that they were sad because I wasn't there.
Sebastian turns 1 in a week. I will no longer have a baby in the house, so sad. He is growing so much now that he can crawl and pull himself up, he even started "cruising" while holding onto something. His personality is so cute to see and he loves his brothers and tries to play with their toys with them. My cup runneth over!
I pray God will give me the strength and balance in my life to get things done without neglecting anything or anyone, important to me. We are choosing to sacrifice for a short time to adopt.

No comments:

Post a Comment