Sunday, March 29, 2009

Things you'll probably never say

  1. "No more arugula. You'll get a bellyache."
  2. "After my second pregnancy, I just couldn't keep the weight on!"
  3. "Honey, let's play barbies again, and I'll be the bad sister. Again."
  4. "You know, I'm actually sharper when I'm awakened every two hours."
  5. "Why don't you try on something pink? You don't have enough pink clothing."
  6. "My new favorite song is 'Fruit Salad'. Totally downloading it."
  7. "I regret getting that epidural."
  8. "Thank you so much for the advice about everything I'm doing wrong with my kid. I found it really helpful."

Parenting Magazine (march 2009 pg. 120)

parenting.com

2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying your blog and your changes. you are giving me ideas for mine.
    let's try to skype this week.
    how was your weekend?
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like it-I enjoy doing it. Yours helps me too. Weekend was good, lots of family time!
    skype sounds good
    call me when you want to

    ReplyDelete